Sunday, August 23, 2015

Transformation!

This summer has been quite the transformational summer for me, in so very many ways.  Biggest transformation?  New job.  We're talking huge.  Out of the safety and security of my classroom and into the whole school, a new one, at that.

Transformation.  My new school is undergoing a massive transformation - we're talking a multi-year transformative project for the entire school.  This summer has been the second summer of construction, and I am stoked that I was able to witness the transformation!  So you can enjoy a bit of this transformation too, I've got some videos that might interest you....  (I encourage you to watch with the mute button, unless you want to hear my aimless chatter and narration!)

First trip upstairs!  July 22, 2015.  At that point, I was uber curious as to what the end result would be, cause I sure couldn't tell from this view!!

Second visit to the second floor was on August 4, 2015.  Much progress to be noted!  Still quite an unfinished feel, obviously, but moving along!

One week later and WOW!  Getting closer!

August 20th. Carpeting, ceiling, painted.... almost done!  Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment